Original Belmont Beauty
If you have been searching for a blank canvas in Belmont on a huge block or simply looking for a prime development site in a tightly held and popular area, then this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
This property is a well-proportioned and solid 3br home constructed in 1953. It is within great proximity to the shops and amenities, yet still situated in a nice quiet street, perfect for family living.
Some of the features include:
- Drought proof low maintenance landscaping
- Stone feature wall and servery in lounge
- Gas heating
- Built in robes in bedroom 1 and 2
- Expansive flat back yard, great for kids
- Single garage with workshop
- Gas stove & original kitchen
- Updated bathroom with separate bath and shower
Homes like this rarely become available so if you are looking for a property to renovate in a wonderful area, or you want a potential development opportunity (STCA), or you simply want to live on a nice big block as is then call now and make a time to inspect.