This bespoke property constructed of brick and linear boards, was designed with the specific brief of ‘style and functionality’. The result is a contemporary home of absolute quality, combined with a usable floor plan to accommodate a broad spectrum of buyers.
Set within a beautiful, wide street with plenty of street parking, the home is perfectly positioned within a short walk to the South Geelong Station, Barwon River, CBD and the hospital precinct – ideal for the professional and/or the family that needs to commute to Melbourne city for work. Oh and if you’re a fan of AFL, Kardinia Park is just minutes away!
The stylized look of the home was conceived by architect Ben Robertson of Tecture and the build executed by Builtbywilson who are renowned for some of Geelong’s best new homes and extensions. The property comprises;
• 3 bedrooms and a study
• Downstairs main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
• 3 separately zoned living areas
• Huge open kitchen with marble benches, integrated fridge/freezer and butlers pantry
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout and separate gas log fire
• Integrated BBQ and fridge adjacent to the covered alfresco area
• Engineered oak and honed concrete flooring
• Rear street access to double remote garage
Terms: Possession can only be offered on or after August 31, 2018.
Statement of Information