Set high on the hill in an exclusive court, this charming family home offers stylish living with a host of comforts that allow families to truly call this a home, whilst the sweeping views across Ceres, the Barrabool Hills and Fyansford certainly entrench the feeling ‘there’s no place like home’.
Positioned in the Queens Park precinct, this resourceful location is on the doorstep of Geelong’s finest natural lifestyle pleasures such as Buckley Falls and the Barwon River, amongst other major amenities that include quality schooling options, shopping districts and nearby ring-road access.
This magnificent home is well-situated on a substantial allotment of approx. 650m2 and comprises;
- Open kitchen-living area with stunning valley views
- Generously-sized separate living zones
- Expansive, well-appointed kitchen with ample bench space
- 4 generously sized bedrooms with BIRs; WIR & ensuite to main
- 2 bedrooms with private balconies
- Ducted heating and reverse cycle a/c
- Well-designed alfresco entertaining that allows you to bring the ‘outside in’
- Double remote garage with internal access + side boat/caravan storage
- Good rear-yard space ideal for kids and pets
Call Wilsons today for more information or to inspect.