Premium Build in Prime Location
This two year old home is positioned within the ‘growth corridor’ of Geelong and presents as an excellent first home and/or investment.
Easily leased for the past two years for $390 per week, the home is literally a few minutes walk from the Marshall Train Station and other vital amenities.
Having been built by one of Geelong’s premium builders, you’ll notice a tangible difference between this home and the average volume build. Comprising…
- 3 spacious bedrooms all with robes, ensuite and walk in robes to main
- Large, open lounge, kitchen and dining room opening on to private rear yard
- Quality kitchen with stone benches and ‘soft close’ cabinetry
- 1 ½ car garage with remote and through access
- Features include: American Oak flooring, split system A/C, ‘square edge’ plastering, high ceilings and door arcs
Inspect today as this quality home won’t last long.
Statement of Information
Address: 8 Leghorn Way
Property Id : 13125
Approx. Property Size: 320 m2
Property Type: House
Reverse Air/Split System
Director / Sales
If you are looking for a beautifully renovated unit on a flat block with a low maintenance ...
If you are looking for a beautifully renovated unit on a flat block with a low maintenance yard then this could be ...
32 2 335 m2 approx.
This very comfortable and private brick residence is positioned on a manageable allotment ...
This very comfortable and private brick residence is positioned on a manageable allotment with a Northerly rear asp ...
This charming unit is beautifully positioned for private living, and is located at the rea ...
This charming unit is beautifully positioned for private living, and is located at the rear of a popular complex, a ...