Waterfront Living in Mint Condition
Available to inspect, Sat Aug 14, @ 10:30 – 11am. Prior registration required.
A mainstay of Corio Bay’s waterfront, the Brougham Street apartment complex is known for its quality, position and high level of owner occupation.
The beauty of this building is that you get the best of both worlds; Geelong’s pristine waterfront, including the RGYC, prime restaurants and bars, together with the historical Geelong Promenade, all positioned on the CBD fringe, offering every amenity possible.
The apartment is well proportioned and provides great separation from living to bedroom accommodation. There are two access points to an expansive and private 3rd floor balcony and excellent security when moving from carpark to apartment.
On inspection you’ll immediately notice the smell of fresh paint and new carpet. This means nothing to do but just move in!
• 2 good sized bedrooms with walk in robes to main
• 2 fully equipped bathrooms
• Spacious, open lounge and dining room
• Separate laundry and good storage
• Central heating and cooling
• Expansive, tiled balcony with city views
• Remote and secure parking for 1 car plus storage cage
• Freshly painted and brand new carpet
• A short walk to the Geelong to Melbourne ferry (Cunningham Pier) and the Geelong
At Wilsons we are conscious of playing our part in reducing the spread of COVID-19. We will therefore be conducting our property inspections using best practice sanitary measures to ensure everyone’s safety. Should you be residing in Greater Melbourne or interstate, we can also arrange a virtual tour of the home if that better suits.
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking