A Brick Beauty Ready for the Next Phase
Offering plenty of scope for further improvement or development, this very comfortable home is beautifully positioned in a leafy, established Geelong suburb, which lies on the City fringe, close to the Waterfront and Eastern Gardens.
Built in the post WW11 era, the property capturers a Northerly aspect together with excellent rear access to multiple garages, all positioned on approx. 700m2.
• 4 Bedrooms, including separate bungalow
• Formal lounge and dining rooms
• Rear sunroom plus study
• Elevated rumpus and/or multipurpose room
• Excellent two car garage together with another brick single garage
• Expansive rear access
• Period features throughout and gas central heating
At Wilsons we are conscious of playing our part in reducing the spread of COVID-19. We will therefore be conducting our property inspections using best practice sanitary measures to ensure everyone’s safety. Should you be residing in Greater Melbourne or interstate, we can also arrange a virtual tour of the home if that better suits.
3219 East Geelong
Approx Size: 700.00
- Gas Heating
- Built In Robes