Exceptional Family Home on Two Separate Titles
It’s a pleasure to offer this stylish, two storey home on two conventional titles, measuring some 1276m2 in total.
Geelong people would say that the area and road speaks for itself. However for those forging a path to Victoria’s second largest city, it’s worth noting that the property lies within easy walking distance to some of Geelong’s elite schools, secondary and primary, as well as the thriving shopping strips of Pakington St and Stinton Ave.
The home is comprised of a thoughtful living spaces, formal and informal, as well as generous bedroom accommodation, huge outdoor areas, inclusive of tennis court, pool, separate garaging and entertainment room.
• 5 good sized bedrooms with ground floor master
• Ensuite and walk in robes to main bedroom
• Formal lounge and dining room
• Large open kitchen, lounge and meals, through to an expansive yard and paved
• Separate double garage offering rear access and adjacent games/entertainment room
• Gas heated pool and spa
• Fully lit and standard “Modgrass” grass tennis court
This marquis property is a great example of the appeal that quality Newtown homes continue to have. Find out why and call today.
At Wilsons we are conscious of playing our part in reducing the spread of COVID-19. We will therefore be conducting our property inspections using best practice sanitary measures to ensure everyone’s safety. We can also arrange a virtual tour of the home if that better suits.
Approx Size: 1276.00
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Pool - Inground
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Tennis Court