Welcome to the Fabulous Forties
There’s no need to get the drone out of its case when photographing this very comfortable Newtown home due to its obvious positioning. Directly opposite the Southern gates of The Geelong College the property is surrounded by quality homes and an abundance of essential amenities.
Of brick veneer construction, with a cement tile roof, it offers great bedroom and living accommodation, a flexible floor plan and flat allotment, ideally suiting those seeking a home with loads of scope and potential.
• 3 spacious bedrooms, all with robes
• Large study/parents retreat
• Light filled lounge and formal dining room
• Terrazzo floored bathroom and 2 toilets
• Fitted storeroom and single garage plus carport at rear
• Extras include; gas central heating, split system A/C and open fire place
At Wilsons we are conscious of playing our part in reducing the spread of COVID-19. We will therefore be conducting our property inspections using best practice sanitary measures to ensure everyone’s safety. We can also arrange a virtual tour of the home if that better suits. Contact us today.
Approx Size: 511.00
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Open Fire Place