Coastal Rural Retreat
If your picture of the perfect lifestyle property includes: Water views, close proximity to the beach, undulating hills, natural wildlife, privacy, a spacious home, room for horses and livestock all within a 40 min drive to Geelong, then this is the one for you.
Whether it be a hankering for the rural lifestyle, proximity to the beautiful sleepy beachside towns of Indented Head and St Leonards or an urge to conserve and observe the local flora and fauna. You will feel like you are arriving at your own slice of paradise as soon as you drive up the tree lined driveway.
This undulating property comprises a land area of 17.3 ha or 43.5 ac and contains 9.5ha (24 ac) of low lying salt marsh reserve, with the balance of the land 7.9 ha (approx.20 ac) being arable farmland leading up the hill where the house has been strategically located to take in the glorious vista including the St. Leonards hinterland and shoreline, Port Phillip Bay and beyond.
Some other features include:
• Large formal dining and lounge room with views and access to the verandah
• Open kitchen, meals and family area opening to the courtyard and verandah
• Island bench, electric cooking
• Gas log fire, slab heating, split system and ducted vac
• 3 bedrooms with built in robes, main has large walk in robe and ensuite
• Large study area and sunroom
• Double garage plus adjoining 4.1m x 6.8m workshop
• 2 small paddocks and one large one, cattle crush & yards
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to secure a blue ribbon piece of real estate that accommodates a rare mix of seaside and rural lifestyles.
Saturday 29th Apr AUCTION CANCELLED – SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION
3223 St Leonards