Elegant Period Home plus Separate Double Story Studio
This classic character weather-board, circa 1930 home offers a unique blend of practical family living, combined with style and period features from yesteryear.
Obviously positioned close to quality primary and secondary schools, along with popular shopping strips, CBD and Geelong to Melbourne ring road access, the home is set on an excellent 675m2 approx. rear North facing allotment, allowing for beautiful winter lights via its rear elevation.
The property comprises of the main residence together with a newly built, detached double garage and workshop at ground level and atop a wonderful self-contained studio, offering modern kitchen, bathroom and open living.
• 5 bedrooms home plus study
• Ensuite and walk in robes to main
• 3 living areas
• Open kitchen and dining room
• 3 modern bathrooms
• Detached first floor studio apartment, fully self-contained
• Large double remote garage and workshop/storage
• Multiple split system A/C units, gas central heating and 2 x gas log fires
• Internal cellar and beautiful character features throughout
At Wilsons we are conscious of playing our part in reducing the spread of COVID-19. We will therefore be conducting our property inspections using best practice sanitary measures to ensure everyone’s safety. We can also arrange a virtual tour of the home if that better suits. Contact us today.
Approx Size: 672.00
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted Heating
- Remote Garage
- Rumpus Room
- Solar Panels