Superb Acreage With Quality Home – Just Reduced
218 Acres (88ha) – Two Titles
A picturesque drive from Geelong of some 35 minutes, on the road to Ballarat is all that’s required to transport you to an idealic rural retreat. This gently undulating property that captures surrounding views of Mt. Elephant, the Otway’s and the lights of Geelong offers brilliant living accommodation via a 6 year old, comfortable 4 bedroom property and the infrastructure for a manageable rural pursuit.
• 4 spacious bedrooms with walk in robes and ensuite to main
• Study or parent’s retreat
• Large open-plan kitchen, lounge dining room offering 180o views and opening onto return veranda
• Separate /and or formal lounge room
• Two reverse cycle, split system air-conditioner units plus radiant wood fire heater
• More than adequate water storage and 5Kw solar panels
• 2 stand wool shed and yards
• 3 bay machinery shed plus double garage and sundry shedding
• 8 dams, one that has been re-constructed and sealed
• Seasonal tree lined creek plus 10 acres approximately of bushland.
• Improved pastures with history available
• Excellent, improved fencing and good shelter for livestock in the well laid out paddocks
The property is currently operating on a financially sustainable basis requiring minimal work and definitely has the opportunity for further economic benefits.
This meticulously maintained property is perfect for someone/family wanting to own and operate their own farm with a myriad of options.
Come, inspect, and start living!
Approx Size: 882214.70