Prime Development Site on approx. 1,180m2
It’s not often that a property of this scale in a thriving residential suburb is offered to the market place.
Whilst the obvious choice is to develop, this rare opportunity also presents an ideal setting for families to create a magnificent home with spacious surrounds, and with its east-west orientation, the gently-sloped site allows the prospect of capitalizing on bay views.
The home itself has been exceptionally well-cared for and the property as a whole comprises;
• 3 x generously sized bedrooms, all with BIRs
• 2 x separate, expansive living areas
• Functional kitchen and dining space with rear sunroom
• Ducted electric heating and refrigerated cooling
• 1 ½ car garage + shedding
• Zoning: General Residential Zone 2
• Rear reserve land directly behind property
Positioned in arguably Geelong’s most resourceful location, the home lies within close proximity of Geelong’s waterfront and CBD, and is conveniently positioned on the doorstep of the Vines Rd shopping strip, with Shannon Avenue, Pakington Street, quality schooling, public transport and nearby ring-road access completing this ideal location.
Call Wilsons today for more information or to inspect.
3215 Hamlyn Heights
Approx Size: 1177.00