If Location Is Important
This lovely brick home was built in 1962, and it’s the first time it has been offered for sale since.
It represents a fantastic opportunity to break into the Newtown market, without breaking the bank and is likely to suit a wide variety of buyers including, investors, developers, professionals, and/or first home buyers wishing to downsize into a prime Newtown location.
It’s an easy stroll to the vibrant Pakington St cafe/shopping precinct, Kardinia Park, CBD and the railway station. Features Include:
– 3 generous bedrooms,
– Beautiful hardwood floors throughout
– Gas heating, gas stove and separate toilet
– Open, kitchen, dining and sun drenched Living areA
– Enclosed backyard, with established vegie patch and apple tree.
– Single garage and covered verandah/outdoor living at rear.
This one will be sure to impress so phone now for an inspection before it’s too late!