Stunning River End Family Home
The minute you open and walk through the solid front door of this brick family home, a sense of warmth, comfort and quality quickly becomes apparent.
Positioned at the Barwon River end of Newtown, sought after because of its proximity for lovely nature walks, schools, kindergartens and Rotary Centennial Park, this stylish family property is sure to impress.
Set on an expansive garden block of some 1159m2, the home offers a thoughtful blend of modern living, together with classic period features such as timber doors, decorative cornicing and fire places.
• 4 bedrooms plus ensuite and walk in robes to main
• 2 bathrooms with separate powder room
• 2 living areas and/or study plus home office
• Chefs standard, fully equipped kitchen and walk in pantry
• Beautiful garden surrounds, separate gazebo and rear access to 25 acre park
• Detached brick garage comprising workshop, temp assisted cellar for 2000 bottles and
fully automated car turntable
• Over 30 roof solar panels .8kw with 16.3kw battery
• The many extras include; full video security system, plantation shutters, family room with
internal and external electric blinds as with surrounding veranda, plus gas central heating
and two Heat Glo gas heaters
For more information or to inspect the property, contact James Wilson on 0414 898 545 today.
Approx Size: 1159.00
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Solar Panels
- Split System Aircon
- Walk In Robe