Mid Century Chic
The #NewtownCourtyardHouse is a contemporary, mid century inspired home, architecturally designed for functional family living. Natural materials and unique finishes reflect a desire for durability, timeless style and minimal maintenance. Internal courtyards bring a stunning garden design inside and natural light streams throughout the home. Extensive bespoke joinery ensures all spaces flow seamlessly from inside to outside. Designed by Tecture and constructed by Builtbywilson, the home is perfect for living and entertaining.
Located in Geelong’s most desirable suburb, it’s worth noting that the property is positioned within walking distance to some of the best schools, secondary and primary, as well as the thriving shopping strips of Pakington Street and the beautiful Barwon River precinct.
• 4 spacious and fitted out bedrooms
• 3 luxurious bathrooms, with marble finishes, bespoke tiles and fittings
• Large ensuite bathroom and walk in robes to main
• 3 living areas, ideal for varying family dynamics with parents retreat, open lounge and
kids breakout room
• Light filled open kitchen and dining room, expanding onto a private yard with an amazing
entertaining area, including mains gas bbq and open fire place
• Integrated dishwasher, cooler and fridge together with quality Fisher&Paykel package
plus front-loading washer and dryer
• Lock up parking for two cars with remote tilt-panel door
• Central heating and cooling throughout with open fire in formal lounge
• Fully landscaped garden with watering system
At Wilsons we are conscious of playing our part in reducing the spread of COVID-19. We will therefore be conducting our property inspections using best practice sanitary measures to ensure everyone’s safety. Should you be residing in Greater Melbourne or interstate, we can also arrange a virtual tour of the home if that better suits.
Approx Size: 762.00
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place
- Built In Robes