Treasured Bungalow with Huge Potential
Offered for sale for the first time since the late 1950’s, this lovely Californian Bungalow weatherboard ticks every box for those seeking a comfortable character home suiting a renovation/extension, whilst offering the benefit to occupy immediately.
Manifold Heights has always been regarded as one of Geelong’s best residential areas, due to the availability of every conceivable amenity, close proximity to the CBD/Waterfront, premier shopping strips and schools, together with easy access to Melbourne via the Princess Hwy or Geelong Ring Road.
Set on a generous allotment of some 640m2, the property provides an exciting opportunity for further improvements utilising the wonderful rear access from Douglass St.
• 3 good sized bedrooms
• Separate dining room
• Open kitchen meals and living area
• Central bathroom plus another shower and toilet
• Lovely period features throughout
• Original fire place with beautiful surrounds and separate gas log fire
• Private deck/entertaining area overlooking established gardens
• Amazing rear access through to double carport and single lock up garage/workshop
• Rear Northerly aspect
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 60 days
In line with current government direction, all open home attendees must check in via the QR code and show proof of vaccination certificate. If you do not have proof of double vaccination please contact our office to arrange a private inspection.
3218 Manifold Heights
Approx Size: 643.00
- Fully Fenced
- Gas Heating
- Open Fire Place
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Aircon