This charming home enjoys all the benefits of being located in Geelong’s premier suburb of Newtown and is only a short distance from the Geelong CBD, Pakington Street and within walking distance to local Schools and Colleges.
The expansive living and dining areas allow for modern living at its best, benefiting from high ceilings and sweeping views across the Barwon River and beyond.
This impressive two-storey home set upon a magnificent 936m2 (approx.) also comprises;
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
• 3 spacious bedrooms with built in robes
• 5th bedroom or rumpus room with robes and separate w/c
• Spacious kitchen and dining area with a walk in pantry, gas cooker and ample bench
• 2nd formal lounge room with a wood fire heater
• Ducted heating and air conditioning throughout
• Original timber flooring
This truly is an outstanding opportunity not to be missed, so don’t wait, call Wilsons today to fully appreciate all this home has to offer.
At Wilsons we are conscious of playing our part in reducing the spread of COVID-19. We will therefore be conducting our property inspections using best practice sanitary measures to ensure everyone’s safety. We can also arrange a virtual tour of the home if that better suits.
Approx Size: 936.00
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Electric Hot Water Service
- Fully Fenced
- Open Fire Place
- Remote Garage
- Rumpus Room
- Secure Parking
- Split System Aircon