Renovated Brick Home in Lovely Court Location
Set your gaze upon this very comfortable brick home which has been painstakingly renovated and improved to assure satisfaction from the most astute buyer.
Positioned in a quiet family court, with an adjoining play park and built on some 725m2, the overall area and surrounds endorse the fact that Hamlyn Heights remains a Geelong suburb that buyers continue to make a ‘bee line’ for. You wont be disappointed!
• 4 spacious bedrooms with built in robes
• Full bathroom with dual access
• Updated kitchen and meals area
• Light filled lounge and sitting room
• Lovely pergola and entertaining area
• Excellent off-street parking to double remote garage plus carport at front
• Freshly painted inside/out, re-carpeted and tiled, 13 solar panels plus gas central heating and split system cooling
Enquire today for more information or to inspect.
3215 Hamlyn Heights
Approx Size: 725.00
- Gas Heating
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Solar Panels
- Built In Robes
- Split System Aircon