Stunning New Home in Highton
Positioned atop an elevated allotment, overlooking the Pepperdine Parkland and Highton hills, this near new home derives all the benefits of every conceivable amenity the sought after area offers, and is sure to further impress on inspection.
A thoughtful design, spread over two levels, offering architectural elements, such as; raked ceilings, beautifully appointed kitchen and bathrooms, open living and dining, expanding onto a private deck/entertaining area, where one can sit and watch the world go by.
• 4 good sized bedrooms with master at ground level
• Ensuite and walk in robes to main bedroom
• Stunning central kitchen with stone bench’s, quality appliances and butler’s pantry
• Large dining room with expansive views
• Double garage with internal and remote access
• Elevated merbau deck which ‘brings the outside in’
• Extras include; Tasmanian oak flooring and good under house storage
At Wilsons we are conscious of playing our part in reducing the spread of COVID-19. We will therefore be conducting our property inspections using best practice sanitary measures to ensure everyone’s safety. Should you be residing in Greater Melbourne or interstate, we can also arrange a virtual tour of the home if that better suits.
Approx Size: 653.00
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Split System Aircon