Immaculate in Herne Hill
This lovely home has been meticulously maintained by a fastidious owner and provides numerous options for a buyer wanting space.
The house is currently configured as 2 bedrooms, 4 living, meals, dining and 2 study’s but it would easily be converted to a more conventional 4 bedroom, 2 living plus formal dining area. There is an enclosed courtyard, single garage, 2 workshops and a garden shed, making it a haven for the home handyman or hobbyist.
• Original ceiling rose and cornices
• 2 x gas log fires and split system
• 2 huge living areas
• Sparkling kitchen and bathroom
• Double length garage, 2 workshops and garden shed
• Formal dining area and separate meals area
• Massive main bedroom
• 2 x study’s plus extra living area, ideal to be converted back to 3rd bedroom
• Plenty of storage cupboards
• 637m2 block with enclosed grassed rear yard
You have to see this one to appreciate the options available, either move in and enjoy or slightly alter to configure for your own use. Call now for an inspection.
3218 Herne Hill