A Quality Brick Home in Fantastic Location
This solid and well cared for brick home was built by the current owner in the early 1960’s and stands as testimony to the building practices of the day.
Set on a spacious, flat allotment and positioned close to all major amenities, the home presents as an ideal proposition for the first or second home buyer and/or investor.
• 3 spacious bedrooms
• Large, light filled lounge
• Separate dining room adjacent to well equipped kitchen
• Polished hardwood timber flooring
• Expansive rear yard, allotment measuring 645m2 approx.
• Single lock-up garage, carport and workshop.
Call today for more information or to inspect.
3215 NORTH GEELONG
Approx Size: 645.00