Prime Position and Ready To Move Straight In
Wilsons are pleased to offer this most attractive two storey bungalow, beautifully positioned at the very doorstep of Pakington St, Geelong’s premier retail shopping strip.
In the immediate catchment for Chilwell Primary, the home lies within walking distance to Bond St Kindergarten, St Roberts Primary, The Geelong College, St Joseph’s and Sacred Heart College, to name a few.
Upon entering the property you’ll note that it exudes a sense of warmth and offers stylish living and bedroom accommodation with thoughtfully zoned spaces, perfect for a family. A large open plan kitchen, lounge and dining room then expands onto a private rear yard and decked entertaining area.
• 4 bedrooms or 3 plus two living areas
• Upstairs master bedroom and retreat with ensuite and walk in robe
• Open kitchen, lounge and dining room
• Single remote garage and further off street parking for 3 cars
• Extras include; new carpet, polished timber floors, two split system A/C units, gas central heating and ornate character features
• Land area: 487m2 approx. plus rear lane access
For more information, or to inspect the property, contact James Wilson anytime on 0414898545
Approx Size: 487.00
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Split System Aircon
- Split System Heating
- Vacuum System
- Walk In Robe