Coastal Family Living
A sense of peace and privacy greets you as you make your way down Cottesloe Drive. Awaiting is a very comfortable and spacious home that offers a flexible, two storey design, set on a large allotment of some 630m2 approx.
Positioned within an accessible enclave of Barwon Heads, walking or riding to your favourite destinations couldn’t be easier. The home lies between two renowned golf courses (Barwon Heads & 13th Beach), is within walking distance to Barwon Heads Primary School, Hitchcock Ave, the Barwon River and 13th Beach. The perfect coastal lifestyle awaits.
• 5 spacious bedrooms (with robes)
• 2 living areas (ground and first floor)
• Large kitchen and meals
• 2 bathrooms
• 2 car garaging with extra storage (front & rear drive through access)
• Decked veranda and entertaining area
• Second level sun-deck
• Access to rear park land & community garden
• Extras include: split system reverse cycle A/C and in-ground trampoline
At Wilsons we are conscious of playing our part in reducing the spread of COVID-19. We will therefore be conducting our property inspections using best practice sanitary measures to ensure everyone’s safety. We can also arrange a virtual tour of the home if that better suits. Call Wilsons today for your private inspection to appreciate all this home has to offer.
3227 Barwon Heads
Approx Size: 627.00
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Secure Parking
- Split System Aircon