Prime East Geelong Residence
Located in one of the most sought after areas of East Geelong, this classic Californian Bungalow has had an elegant makeover that boasts both simplicity and functionality. The home has retained its stunning period features whilst being complemented by bright spaces, a generous number of bedrooms, manicured lawns and neat gardens.
Set upon 652m2 (approx.), this home enjoys all of the benefits of being a 5 minute walk to East Geelong’s Garden Street; where you can benefit from the many cafés and exclusive shops that living locally offers.
The home comprises;
• Large master bedroom retreat with ensuite and walk in robe
• 2 spacious bedrooms with built in robes
• 4th bedroom with walk in robe
• Expansive new kitchen with abundant bench space, gas cooker and quality appliances
• Large undercover outdoor living and entertaining area with BBQ connected to the mains
• Landscaped gardens front and back
• Large 9m x 6m lock up double garage
• Spotted gum flooring throughout
• Gas ducted heating and split system air conditioners
• 4 primary schools within walking distance and buses at the doorstep to take children to any of the colleges
With all this and just a short stroll to Geelong’s CBD, Eastern Beach and the botanical gardens, this family home is a must to inspect.
At Wilsons we are conscious of playing our part in reducing the spread of COVID-19. We will therefore be conducting our property inspections using best practice sanitary measures to ensure everyone’s safety. We can also arrange a virtual tour of the home if that better suits. Call Wilsons today for your private inspection to appreciate all this home has to offer.
3219 East Geelong
Approx Size: 652.00
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Gas Hot Water Service
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Secure Parking