Stunning Bungalow Renovation on 730m2
Wow, does it get much better than this? Located in arguably Geelong’s most popular suburb, this beautiful bungalow has been completely renovated from top to bottom, highlighting a level of versatility and style rarely seen in the area.
Positioned on the doorstep of the vibrant Pakington St cafe and shopping strip, the home is conveniently located to the CBD, waterfront, leading schools and transport. Set forward on a wonderful, rear North facing allotment of some 730m2, the recently finished family home is perfect for entertaining or relaxing and is flooded with natural light.
• 5 generous bedrooms including 2 master suites
• All bedrooms offer built in robes, 2 with ensuites and walk in robes
• 3 separate living areas including mezzanine lounge, bedroom and bathroom
• Stunning open plan living with beautifully appointed kitchen and butler’s pantry
• Converted shopfront ideal for home office, studio or home business
• Alfresco dining and entertaining area
• Remote single garage together with carport
• The many extras include; character features throughout, vaulted ceilings, polished concrete flooring, floor to ceiling tiles in bathrooms, stone benches and Smeg appliances
At Wilsons we are conscious of playing our part in reducing the spread of COVID-19. We will therefore be conducting our property inspections using best practice sanitary measures to ensure everyone’s safety. We can also arrange a virtual tour of the home if that better suits. Contact us today.
3218 Geelong West
Approx Size: 730.00
- Built In Robes
- Gas Hot Water Service