Having just undergone a major renovation and extension, this stunning, multi-faceted character home, offers an extremely versatile floor plan that captures light from the North and blends period architecture with open, modern living, ideal for a prime residential family lifestyle.
Set on some 590m2, the home is beautifully positioned close to Geelong’s most famous shopping destination, Pakington Village and lies within short proximity to the Geelong Waterfront, CBD, Princes Hwy and the Geelong to Melbourne ring road.
Offering superb fittings and finishes and an exacting execution from leading builder BuiltbyWilson, the home comprises;
• 4 bedrooms with ensuite and walk in robes to main
• 2 huge living areas expanding into private front and rear yards
• Open kitchen, lounge and dining room plus skullery and study
• Wonderful decked entertaining areas
• Excellent off-street parking for 2 cars
• Features include: hydronic heating and reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout,
gas log fireplace, together with stunning period detail
At Wilsons we are conscious of playing our part in reducing the spread of COVID-19. We will therefore be conducting our property inspections using best practice sanitary measures to ensure everyone’s safety. We can also arrange a virtual tour of the home if that better suits. Contact us today.
3218 Geelong West
Approx Size: 590.00
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Gas Heating
- Hydronic Heating