Tranquil Family Living on 4850m2*
From time to time a property comes on to the market that sets a new benchmark for quality, size and family living.
Following in the footprint of the original ‘Birdsey’ home, this magnificent property and its outbuildings were constructed some 12 years ago from thoughtful architectural drawings, and by quality builder Steve Dunstan.
The home is privately positioned on a sprawling piece of land, offering a North orientation which captures natural light from all angles and prime views of Geelong, the Barwon River and surrounds.
Separate to the main residence is a 3 car garage and fully equipped office as well as one of Australia’s premiere recording studios, ideal for a multitude of uses. Comprising:
• 6 bedrooms, two with walk in robes and three full en suites
• 5 bathrooms plus powder room
• Study adjacent to master bedroom
• Games room and gymnasium
• Upstairs rumpus and cinema room
• Open kitchen and dining
• Authentic Japanese ‘Tatami’ room
• Formal lounge with upstairs library
• 25m gas heated pool with extensive paved entertaining area
• Separate 3 car garage and office plus car porting for a further 2 cars
• Superb, state of the art recording studio
Many more extras, contact James Wilson for more information or to inspect.
*Heading measurement approximate.
Approx Size: 4850.00
- Built In Robes
- Pool - Inground
- Remote Garage
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Rumpus Room
- Secure Parking