Unparalleled Bayside Penthouse
Once in a while a property is presented to the market that immediately captures the imagination. It’s certainly the case with this 9th floor apartment offering sweeping views of the Corio Bay waterfront, fantastic living accommodation and a wraparound garden balcony of some 170m2, that’s unique to the Geelong foreshore.
A combination from the original plan the sub-penthouse located in the iconic ‘Mercer’ building, is a thoughtful blend of functional bedroom and bathroom spaces combined with a lovely, open plan kitchen, living and dining room sprawling onto the most amazing entertaining area seen in Geelong or Melbourne for that matter. A true entertainers delight.
The beauty of the buildings position is that it lies to the North of the city’s fringe, providing immediate access to the Geelong Station, GMHBA stadium, arts precinct, shopping via the CBD and Geelong West and finally, the jewel on Geelong’s crown, the waterfront.
• 3 good sized bedrooms, all with balcony access
• Ensuite and walk in robes to main bedroom
• Expansive open kitchen, lounge and dining room
• Fully designed and reticulated garden balcony with kitchen/bar and fridges, ideal for
• Separate storage, pantry and laundry
• Split system heating and cooling
• Secure parking for 2 cars plus 2 adjacent storage units
• Residents gym and BBQ area
At Wilsons we are conscious of playing our part in reducing the spread of COVID-19. We will therefore be conducting our property inspections using best practice sanitary measures to ensure everyone’s safety. Should you be residing in Greater Melbourne or interstate, we can also arrange a virtual tour of the home if that better suits.
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Secure Parking
- Split System Aircon
- Split System Heating