Beautiful Bungalow in West
It’s easy to see why homes of this ilk are so sought after. The appeal begins with a lovely streetscape and is further endorsed by the homes positioning in one of Geelong’s most desirable residential suburbs.
The weatherboard bungalow sits forward on a rear, north facing allotment, allowing for a conventional future renovation, taking full advantage of the homes character and scope for further improvement. Move straight in, renovate or rent out, the choice is yours.
• 2 Bedrooms, both with built in robes
• Spacious open lounge and dining room
• Separate kitchen and laundry
• Features include: Polished baltic pine floors and open fire
• Excellent side drive access to single car port
• Land area: 410m2 approx. (Northerly rear aspect)
Call Wilsons today for more information or to inspect.
3218 Geelong West
Approx Size: 410.00
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Gas Heating