This huge 50.4 sq split level home caters for all aspects of opulent family living and literally sits a class above, with breathtaking views over Geelong, Corio Bay to Melbourne and all the way around to Barwon Heads. You will love watching the ships gliding in and out the Rip, the beautiful sunrises and the dazzling evening lights.
It has been lovingly cared for and constructed with quality in mind from the ground up and as soon as you step onto the period style tessellated tile verandah in front of the Sandstone façade, you realise that this is no ordinary home. On entering the upper level you will find a central hall with extra high ceilings and 4 bedrooms all with Victorian Cornices, this leads to a landing above the internal staircase with boasts a huge North facing stained glass feature window bathing the area in light. When you move through to the main living/meals/kitchen area you are greeted with what must be one of the best views in Geelong, it really does feel like you are on top of the world.
Some other features include:
• Walk in robe and generous ensuite to the main bedroom
• Large bathroom with claw foot bath and separate shower room upstairs
• Granite bench tops in the kitchen with Smeg appliances
• Central heating and refrigerated cooling
• Covered verandah’s with stunning views
The Next level down we have another spacious area consisting of:
• Gym/theatre room (with double glazed windows)
• Study with views
• 5th bedroom
• Full bathroom with Italian tiles and claw foot bath
• 6.3 x 8.3m living area with built in cabinets and fully plumbed bar (this is the ultimate man cave) that opens onto a huge 8m x 8m outdoor entertaining area that overlooks the pool and the city, ideal for functions or summer BBQ’s.
On the bottom level we have a tradie’s paradise
• 4 car garage
• Bathroom/ change room with shower and toilet
Outside the features go on and include a pool, chook pen, watering system, water tanks, 2 more sheltered courtyards, landscaped gardens and a huge brick fence with automatic gates giving fantastic security and privacy.
Seldom do we see a home of this quality and space become available, it’s a credit to the current owners and original builders.
If you’ve always wanted a blue ribbon property with easy access to the Ring road and the Highton Shopping Centre, and need something to cater for lots of people, cars, hobbies, and an active lifestyle then this massive low maintenance home could well be the one.
Phone now for more information.