This charming solid brick home presents a blank canvas for all buyer varieties, whether it be first home buyers, the savvy investor wanting to capitalize on the growth in the eastern suburbs or developers looking to add value to an original property.
A fresh coat of paint and some TLC would restore this property to its former glory, so if it’s great value you’re seeking then simply look no further.
Situated on a generous allotment of some 560m2, this home comprises:
• 3 spacious bedrooms; two with robes
• Expansive lounge with split system, gas wall heater & ceiling fan
• Centrally located bathroom
• 1 ½ car concreted garage with additional shed storage
• Bungalow to the rear of the garage & shedding
• Spacious back yard ideal for kids/pets/entertaining
Ideally located amongst all major amenities including the Bellarine & Newcomb Shopping Village, only minutes from the CBD, the Gordon TAFE, a number of schooling options combined with a multitude of public transport options, there arguably isn’t a more resourceful location in Geelong.
You’ll need to act quickly to secure this one; call now to discuss or inspect the property.