Inner City Opportunity
This fantastic investment and/or owner occupation opportunity began its commercial life as a portion of the original site and building of ‘The Geelong Brush Co.’ and comprises a rendered brick building with two separate tenancies.
The property is positioned in a city central street within close proximity to the St John of God hospital, retail shopping, modern cafes and restaurants as well as a short walk to the Waterfront, Westfield and the Market Square shopping complexes.
- Highly visible, low maintenance building
- Rental income: $51,000 p.a approx.
- Building area: 270m2 approx.
- 4 car parks as well as excellent customer parking
- Zoning ACZ1 (Activity Centre Zone 1)
- Freehold purchase
For more information or to inspect, contact James Wilson today.