A Substantial and Elegant 1920’s Home
“Capstan” is situated on some 800m2 and presents as a wonderful opportunity to secure a beautiful family home in one of Geelong’s premier suburbs.
This substantial and elegant 1920’s two story Californian bungalow is in a sought after location; conveniently located to Geelong’s best private schools. Showcasing expansive living with a low maintenance garden, in close proximity to the Queens Park golf course, Pakington Street and with easy access to the Ring Road. Comprising;
- 5 spacious bedrooms with ensuite to the main
- 2 large living areas
- A formal dining room with wood fire heater
- North facing sunroom with polished timber flooring and a split system air conditioner
- Spacious kitchen and dining area with abundant bench space, gas cooker with electric fan forced oven and quality appliances
- Fully renovated modern bathrooms
- Impressive character features throughout including; exposed timber wood panelling, skirting boards and door architraves, plus a unique, tuck-pointed brick open fire and coffered ceilings.
- Off street double carport
- Undercover alfresco entertaining area
Call Wilson’s today to arrange your private inspection.