If you are looking for an ideally located, low maintenance home within a stone’s throw from Pakington St. Geelong West and an easy stroll to the Waterfront / CBD, then this lovely property is a must to inspect.
Some of its many features include:
• Renovated bathroom suitable for disabled access, complete with dual shower head and impervious floor
• Baltic pine floorboards, and low maintenance aluminium cladding over the original weatherboards
• 3 spacious bedrooms at the front
• Central and zoned refrigerated cooling / heating
• Formal dining room
• The updated kitchen opens into the lounge at the back of the house and also into a further living space ideal for separation from kids or another living zone
• Covered alfresco area at the rear makes a wonderful entertaining / BBQ space
• Low maintenance, established gardens
Homes with similar proximity to these fantastic amenities generally carry a much higher price tag so move quickly!