This lovely triple fronted cream brick residence has been fastidiously maintained since construction and retains all the classic, late 60’s features of quality built homes from this era.
It is set on a huge (by today’s standards), flat allotment of 699m2 and represents a wonderful opportunity for someone to secure a lovely family home in a great spot.
• Built in robes in 2 of the 3 bedrooms
• Spacious lounge with gas heating and split system cooling
• Original and immaculate bathroom with large separate bath
• Plenty of storage cupboards, insulation in the walls and roof
• North facing sun-room / 2nd living area that is beautiful in winter
• Bird Avery and manicured low maintenance backyard
• Large double garage with concrete area in front ideal for kids games
• Polished hardwood floors under the carpet
• Ideally located within easy reach to the ring road
Original, quality homes that have been lovingly cared for like this one are rare and present a wonderful opportunity to get into this quiet, popular part of Hamlyn Heights, so phone now for more information.
Statement of Information