Sale closing Tuesday, June 12 @ 4pm
Style, Space and Seclusion
Privacy, position and space are a few superlatives that come to mind when attempting to describe this much loved town house. Not a great deal can be gleaned from the street, however, a spacious, well considered, single level layout becomes apparent from internal inspection, as does the property’s simplicity and style.
Approximately 15 years old and set on its own title, the property is positioned in one of Geelong’s most established suburbs and is literally a five minute walk from the South Geelong station, Barwon River, Little Creatures Brewery and Kardinia Park, the home of the ‘Cats’. Comprising:
• 3 spacious bedrooms, all with built in robes and ensuite to main
• Lovely, open plan kitchen, living and dining room
• Cedar bi-fold doors opening to a private courtyard and entertaining area
• Double remote garage via excellent sealed rear lane access
• Some of the many features include 2 split systems, A/C units, gas central heating/cooling, security system and extensive computer networking
Owner prepared to rent back and/or provide flexible settlement terms.
Statement of Information