‘Vailima’ circa 1908
This stunning Federation home has been lovingly cared for since 1908. Remaining in the one family since its construction, the fully renovated property presents as one of Geelong’s premier waterfront homes and provides superior accommodation, comprising of some 11 rooms.
Capturing commanding views of Corio Bay and beyond, the home offers excellent rear car parking access and is positioned on an elevated allotment. It’s ready for immediate owner occupation, so don’t delay with your opportunity to secure a piece of Geelong’s history.
• 3 good sized bedrooms
• Large, open kitchen, lounge and dining room
• Light filled formal lounge with open fire
• Private, paved entertaining/BBQ area and covered storage
• Ensuite and walk in robes to main bedroom
• First floor living room with stunning view
Additional self-contained accommodation
• 1 bedroom plus study
• Renovated bathroom and kitchen
• Spacious lounge and dining rooms
• Open deck with unparalleled bay views
• Land area: 760m2 approx.
• Great rear access
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days