A Jewel of Corio Bay
“Vailima” is a stunning renovated Federation home and for the first time ever, is being offered for sale. It has been lovingly cared for by the one family since construction in 1908 and is one of Geelong’s premier waterfront homes.
This beautiful 30+sq home, with an impressive 22m frontage is situated on approx. 757m2. Currently set up as 2 separate residences with one section being used as holiday accommodation/B & B that could easily be transformed back into one home. Both admire stunning front row views of Corio Bay and the Yacht Club.
- On entry through the front door you are greeted with a beautiful Blackwood timber staircase leading to the upstairs bedroom that could double as a lounge/games room. This features a glorious “day bed” that takes in one of the best north facing water views Geelong has to offer
- 4 spacious bedrooms, plus a smaller study, master with WIR and ensuite, featuring a large walk in shower and marble tiles
- 2 open plan kitchen/living/dining areas, including stainless Miele appliances, timber joinery and marble benchtops which fit beautifully with the character of the home
- Opening from the kitchen in the main section of the house is the family living area with French doors opening to the private, outdoor paved BBQ area
- In the formal lounge you will find an open fire place with the original mantle and a stunning stained-glass window, French doors leading to the outside verandah and again, the waterfront vista
- There is a single garage from Eastern Beach Rd plus a double carport with auto door access from Fyfe Place
- Established olive trees, manicured cottage gardens and an 11,000L rainwater tank
- The second living room features a beautiful bay window and leads out to a captivating north facing deck overlooking the waterfront, Yacht club, Corio bay and You Yangs
- Stunning bathroom/laundry with marble tiles
- The decking area above the garage will be the envy of your friends and is the perfect spot for those evening BBQ’s
Blue-chip bayside properties of this magnitude rarely become available, so if you have been searching for a substantial home right on Geelong’s waterfront then this is a must to inspect.
Statement of Information