There’s no better entry-level buying to get your foot in the door into arguably Geelong’s most resourceful location.
Whilst the home itself is in need of substantial TLC, this cladded weather-board property offers a conventional floorplan and allows you to imprint your own style to customise the property to truly make it your own, whether that be to occupy yourself, rent out or ‘flip’ as a building project.
Positioned on a spacious allotment of approx. 490m2, the home comprises;
– 3 great-sized bedrooms with new carpet, master with BIRs
– Light-filled living area
– Large kitchen space with adjacent dining area
– Well-maintained timber floors throughout
– Double-length lock-up garage
– Recent replacements include; curtains, bathroom vanity, laundry flooring, some re-plumbing
A short drive in either direction will find you at the Belmont Village Shopping Village, Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre, Geelong CBD and the Surfcoast, with an abundance of public transport and quality schooling options amongst all your major amenities.
Call Wilsons today to arrange an inspection.