A Whole Lotta House
This 1970’s double-brick built home is a snapshot of an era long gone. When craftmanship and room to move were non-negotiables in the construction of the family home.
Set in a quiet court on some 750m2, the home features an open living, dining and kitchen zone, as well as a separate rumpus room and workshop. Comprised of;
- 4 spacious bedrooms, one at ground level with a further three upstairs
- 2 bathrooms – one on each level, all in immaculate original condition
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and quality cabinetry
- Double garage with internal access to the home, a further single car garage and workshop, garden shedding and an outdoor rumpus room with bar and plumbing
- Substantial front and rear gardens with fruit trees and veggie garden
- Steel shutters on all windows and 9 foot ceilings throughout
- Driveway access on both sides of the property – perfect for onsite boat, trailer and caravan storage
- Solar powered electricity
- Abundant public transport options on your doorstep
This well-maintained home, packed with original features is sure to impress and is only a short stroll to Belmont’s High Street café and shopping strip. Only minutes to Geelong’s CBD and waterfront it’s an opportunity not to be missed.
Call Wilsons to arrange your private one-on-one inspection today.