A Beautiful Home in the Heart of Town
This stylish residence has been tastefully renovated while retaining the character so sought after in inner-Geelong homes.
Located in a quiet section in one the city’s premium streets, it will appeal to those wanting to be within easy reach of the best of everything and provides the space so lacking in typical inner-city properties.
- 3 bedrooms, the master contains a brand-new ensuite and split-system heating and cooling, all bedrooms have built in robes
- Fully renovated kitchen, open living and dining with a Coonara wood heater and access to the large outdoor entertaining and dining area overlooking the back garden, this alfresco area also features electric remote-controlled sun blinds for further all-weather enjoyment
- The main bathroom is also fully renovated and has separate, direct access to the second bedroom
- Gas central heating throughout the whole home
- Rear laneway access to the double car port and secure garage/workshop with further under cover vehicle, camper van or trailer parking
- Raised vegetable garden beds, rain water tank, 5kw solar heating system and fruit trees throughout the garden
- A Separate office space within the garage contains hardwired NBN and TV antenna, perfect for home office or private study retreat
For those wanting to be amongst it all whilst being able to retreat to your own private paradise, here is the chance. The hard work is already done. The location speaks for itself.
Inspection strictly by appointment only. At Wilsons we are conscious of playing our part in reducing the spread of COVID-19. We will therefore be conducting our property inspections using best practice sanitary measures to ensure everyone’s safety. We can also arrange a virtual tour of the home if that better suits. Contact us today.