Special Commercial/Residential Freehold Investment
Positioned within a well renowned residential area, this commercial stone building has operated under a number of different guises throughout the years.
Built Circa 1895 originally for transport purposes (Cobb & Co), the premises has also seen use as a grocery store (Hoopers), builder’s premises (H Leech), antique shop (Redpath’s) and most recently a commercial leasehold with one of Geelong’s leading Florists (Judy Chirnside Flowers).
Offering a diversity of internal spaces and a residential zoning, this unique property presents as an excellent investment/development opportunity for a number of reasons.
- High profile position in a prime residential suburb
- Classic stone building with excellent corner access
- Ideal for creative commercial and/or residential development (STCA)
- Building and land areas: 350m2
- Zoning: General Residential Zone 2