A special opportunity presents itself with this well-loved family home being offered for sale for the first time in 48 years.
Thoughtfully designed and updated over the years with further room for expansion, this charming brick home is ideal for first home buyers looking to establish themselves in regional Australia’s most popular suburb, with a host of options to customize this home for a growing family.
Set on a sprawling allotment of some 903m2, the home itself comprises;
• 3 x good-sized bedrooms, all with BIRs
• 2 x separate living areas, ideal for kids’ and parents’ retreat
• Central bathroom with separate shower and WC
• Extensive kitchen with ample bench space & cupboard storage, dishwasher, gas cooktop and electric oven
• Enormous outdoor entertaining area with pitched verandah
• Gas ducted heating plus split-system heating/cooling
• Extras include; instantaneous gas hot-water, 5000L water tank, garden shed, repainted roof & beautifully landscaped gardens with fruit trees.
Located in close proximity are all your major amenities including quality schooling options, public transport, Leisurelink Aquatic & Recreational Centre, world-class baseball centre, multiple sporting clubs, Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre, Deakin University, High St Shopping Strip and the Geelong CBD.
An inspection of this home is a must to fully appreciate all it has to offer.