When Location Matters
If you have been searching for a solid home in on a large block in a prime Newtown position, then this is a must to inspect. It’s an original 50’s brick home with generous proportions and would suit a multitude of buyers, be it renovators, as a home site to start from scratch or simply just move in and enjoy.
It’s set on a sealed off section of Nantes Street making it a lovely quiet family area and is a stone’s throw from Geelong College, St Joseph’s and Sacred Heart.
Some of the many features include:
• Huge north facing lounge room complete with open fire place
• Formal dining area with built in cabinetry
• Renovated timber kitchen with north facing meals area
• Original timber skirting, architraves and built in wardrobes
• Large north facing study with built in book shelf that could be used as a 3rd bedroom
• Original bathroom in excellent condition with terrazzo concrete and separate bath/shower
• 2 x separate toilets
• Central gas heating and split system heating/cooling
• Elevated northerly aspect across to the You Yangs
• Double garage plus garden shed
• 763m2 allotment with a lovely and private backyard on 2 levels
• Set on a no through road so there is minimal traffic
• Close to the ring road access making it ideal for commuters
This property has great potential on a big block, in a blue chip Geelong location so phone Wilsons today for more information or to arrange an inspection.