Open: Saturday 20th July, 12 – 12:30pm
Featuring stunning views across Highton and Waurn Ponds, this immaculately cared for, and well-built home has been designed by the current owners for genuine family living.
With an abundance of accommodation and entertaining zones, this family home is positioned in arguably Geelong’s most resourceful location; all major amenities are within walking distance including public transport, medical facilities, the Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre, dining options, Deakin University and the Epworth Hospital, plus close-by ring-road access.
The home itself comprises:
• 4 x generously sized bedrooms with BIRs, master with WIR & ensuite
• 3 x separate living zones, ideal for kids’ and parent’s retreats
• Well-appointed kitchen with brand new dishwasher & stunning bay-window dining area
• Ducted heating plus multiple split system a/c systems throughout
• Separate formal dining plus genuine study
• 14 x panel 2.5kw solar system
• Expansive and manicured front and rear yards
This home must be inspected to be fully appreciated, call Wilsons today.