Pride of Place
Set atop on one of Geelong’s finest streets, this stunning home with water views and overlooking the Botanic Gardens is a rare find.
Beautifully appointed and lovingly restored, homes of this quality are understandably sought after. It will delight families and entertainers alike with central Geelong nearby and a short stroll to the waterfront, local eateries and parkland.
- 3 Bedrooms. Main with walk in robe and ensuite
- Large formal lounge and dining and large second living area with bay views
- Separate study featuring built in cabinetry
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling in all living areas and central heating throughout.
- Access to double lock up garage via rear laneway.
- Single lock up garage and carport at front of property.
- Magnificent all-weather outdoor entertaining and dining area with ceiling fans, cafe blinds and outdoor kitchen.
- Enjoy a morning coffee or evening cocktail overlooking Corio Bay from the large front deck.
Homes in this condition, close to all amenities and superbly located are rarely offered and don’t stay long in the market. To book your private inspection phone Wilsons today.