Premium Build in Prime Location
This two year old home is positioned within the ‘growth corridor’ of Geelong and presents as an excellent first home and/or investment.
Easily leased for the past two years for $390 per week, the home is literally a few minutes walk from the Marshall Train Station and other vital amenities.
Having been built by one of Geelong’s premium builders, you’ll notice a tangible difference between this home and the average volume build. Comprising…
- 3 spacious bedrooms all with robes, ensuite and walk in robes to main
- Large, open lounge, kitchen and dining room opening on to private rear yard
- Quality kitchen with stone benches and ‘soft close’ cabinetry
- 1 ½ car garage with remote and through access
- Features include: American Oak flooring, split system A/C, ‘square edge’ plastering, high ceilings and door arcs
Inspect today as this quality home won’t last long.
Statement of Information
Address: 8 Leghorn Way
Property Id : 13125
Approx. Property Size: 320 m2
Property Type: House
Reverse Air/Split System
Director / Sales
31 1 810 m2 approx.
If you have been searching for a blank canvas in Belmont on a huge block or simply looking ...
If you have been searching for a blank canvas in Belmont on a huge block or simply looking for a prime development ...
32 2 698 m2 approx.
This beautifully finished, quality built home is ready for the fussy buyer to move straigh ...
This beautifully finished, quality built home is ready for the fussy buyer to move straight in and enjoy.
42 2 510 m2 approx.
The crowning glory of the home is undoubtedly its stunning raked ceiling and the effortles ...
The crowning glory of the home is undoubtedly its stunning raked ceiling and the effortless flexibility of bringing ...