If you’re looking for a beautifully maintained, character-filled home, here it is. Set on a low-maintenance allotment of nearly 400sqm (approx.) this home presents as an excellent opportunity to investors, first home buyers and downsizers alike. Positioned metres from local coffee shops, grocers and restaurants, it’s Geelong easy living at it’s best.
• Three good-sized bedrooms all with built in robes
• Well appointed, renovated kitchen featuring Caesar Stone benchtops and two pack finished cabinetry
• Updated bathroom with double sink and bath
• Stunning timber flooring, original features throughout, high ceilings and terrific natural light
• Gas ducted heating and split-system heating and cooling in living zone
• The oversize single-car garage could easily adapt as a separate living area, yoga studio or office space.
Only minutes to the best Geelong has to offer and walking distance to all amenities including good local schools and parks plus easy access to the Surf Coast and Melbourne via the nearby ring road – this immaculately maintained home is sure to impress. Call Wilsons to arrange an inspection today.
3215 BELL PARK
Approx Size: 396.00