Here’s Your Chance
This neat two-bedroom house offers a world of possibility. Located only a few minutes’ walk from North Geelong train station, it’s the perfect property for anyone looking to break into the housing market or a handy addition to the astute investor’s portfolio.
• Two well-proportioned bedrooms both with built in robes
• Large, bright kitchen with island bench and breakfast bar
• Beautiful hardwood floors throughout
• Two living areas and a separate study with a recently installed split-system heating and
• Large front and back yards with off-street parking at rear
• High ceilings and period features retained
With a lick of paint and some TLC this home will provide a character filled, comfortable home or a secure source of rental income. A short walk to parkland, sporting grounds, cafes, hotels and public transport it’s the epitome of location, location, location!
At Wilsons we are conscious of playing our part in reducing the spread of COVID-19. We will therefore be conducting our property inspections strictly on a ‘one on one’ basis and by using best practice sanitary measures to ensure everyone’s safety. We can also arrange a virtual tour of the home if that better suits. Contact us today.
3215 NORTH GEELONG
Approx Size: 383.00
- Built In Robes
- Split System Aircon
- Split System Heating