Heart of the Action
This updated, 3 bedroom, brick home in Newcomb is the ideal property for those looking to grab a sought after piece of this booming inner-city Geelong suburb.
Set on a large corner block of some 606 square metres (approx.) with plenty of scope for future extension or development (STCA), the home is a short walk to the popular Charles Street and Watsons Road café and wine bar strips. With only minutes to the centre of Geelong and the waterfront, easy access to schools, public transport and the Bellerine Peninsula, it’s easy to see why Newcomb is Geelong’s hottest suburb right now.
• 3 good sized bedrooms, all with built in robes
• Split system heating and cooling in the living areas
• Large low maintenance yard with double lock up garage and further off-street parking ideal for boat, trailer or caravan
• Outdoor alfresco adjoin the kitchen allowing for easy entertaining and outdoor cooking
• Updated kitchen with quality appliances and dishwasher
• Central to the best of everything that Geelong has to offer
In line with current government direction, all open home attendees must check in via the QR code and show proof of vaccination certificate. If you do not have proof of double vaccination please contact our office to arrange a private inspection.
Approx Size: 606.00
- Built In Robes
- First Home Buyer
- Fully Fenced
- Gas Hot Water Service
- Secure Parking