A Home That Always Says ‘Welcome’
This meticulously cared-for home has been solidly built to stand the test of time, offering family accommodation in a truly comfortable residence in a peaceful court location.
The kitchen/living and large covered alfresco areas feature a lovely Northerly aspect, whilst the seamless indoor/outdoor living encourages entertaining with family and friends all-year round.
Set over some 651m2, the home itself comprises;
• 3 large bedrooms all with BIRs + ceiling fans, WIR and ensuite to main
• Additional 4th bedroom or large study space
• 2 separate living zones are ideal for kids’ and parents’ retreats
• Expansive kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher, ample bench and cupboard space
• 2 x gas heaters and ceiling fan in living areas
• Double carport, garden shed plus a sizeable veggie patch
Arguably Geelong’s most resourceful location; the Geelong CBD, Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre, Leisure-Link, Marshall train station, M1 link to Melbourne, Grovedale Primary School and the surf-coast are all in close proximity, along with medical facilities and public transport.
At Wilsons we are conscious of playing our part in reducing the spread of COVID-19. We will therefore be conducting our property inspections using best practice sanitary measures to ensure everyone’s safety. We can also arrange a virtual tour of the home if that better suits. Call Wilsons today for your private inspection to appreciate all this home has to offer.
Approx Size: 651.00
- Built In Robes
- Gas Heating